The impact that HEARTS™ has on individuals, families and communities at large is outstanding. We are encouraged every day by the impact our programs have and are proud to share our success stories with you.
In the past 15 years:
- HEARTS™ provided more than 250 parenting programs, which served 5000 participants.
- We offered more than 260 workshops, which, in 2011 alone, served 1,035 participants!
- We provide an average of 10 trainings each year that serve upwards of 200 participants, in order to bring programs to area communities and those communities around the nation.
- We have seen new member attendance increase by more than 30% in many of our community programs.
- On a whole, HEARTS™ has served thousands of families, children and agencies, encouraging healthy parenting, healthy lifestyle choices and support for communities.
- We have piloted our first 'Live' online Parent Education class with a 75% retention rate.
For more detail on our history and success, please download our annual reports.