September 14, 2016
Top 6 Picks for Your Fall Bucket List
Fall is just around the corner, and with it comes many fun activities for the family to enjoy. From the cooler temperatures and gorgeous weather, to the allure of Friday night lights, there is a wide variety of fall fun to be had by all! To help you prepare for this beautiful season, we’ve compiled a list of some of our favorite fall activities.
- Visit a pumpkin patch. These can be found just about anywhere, with pumpkins from the size of your hand to the size of dog house! As a bonus, they often have attractions for kids (think hay rides, petting zoos, etc.).
- Pick your own apples at an apple orchard, and grab a cup of freshly made apple cider. (For Georgians, one of the best places for this is Ellijay, GA!)
- Take a scenic drive through the country. (This one is better suited to mid-late fall, once all of the leaves have turned!)
- Carve, or paint, pumpkins as a family. After you carve them, be sure to save the seeds – baked pumpkin seeds are DELICIOUS!
- Visit local fair. While we wouldn’t necessarily suggest getting on the rides, in light of recent events in the news, you can certainly enjoy the food, games, and entertainment present at most county fairs!
- Whip up some crock-pot dip, order some pizza, throw on your favorite jersey, and enjoy a Saturday full of family, friends, food, and FOOTBALL!
Whether you cross one or all off of this Fall Bucket List, you’re sure to have a blast doing so! We’d love to hear from our followers about other fun activities your family enjoys during the fall. Comment below, or send us a message on Facebook!